If you like to metamorphose into an aware, more relaxed and balanced individual, put out your coffee mug and have a cup of tea alternatively. You are able to either buy ideally packed tea bags or buy tea in its free form. Cover and let steep for 15 minutes before straining and drinking. Teas could be experienced hot or cold (cold then served with ice).
Check out the list below for the essential distinctions between teas for brewing:
* Chai – This delicious mixture of milk, black tea, and spices originated from India.
Green tea has about half as much coffee as black tea.
* Herbal Teas – These are various herbs (leaves, stems, fruits, bark, flowers and roots of plants) steeped in warm water that are more precisely called ’tisanes’ in the place of teas since they contain no leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. They are caffeine-free. Often, several herbs are mixed together.
* Mate – Also referred to as yerba mate, this drink with a lot of coffee is from South America, and is brewed from toasted crazy holly leaves.
These teas also contain caffeine, but not as much as black tea does.
* Rooibos – Also known as red bush. It apparently has cancer-preventive and antioxidant properties.
* White Tea – Considered the rarest of the teas made from Camellia sinensis, this sensitive tea is produced from young shoots and blossoms. It is the lowest in caffeine but the highest in antioxidants. It’s almost clear, when made.